website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2021

Totallympics

very surprised to see Hancock missing the vey last shot and miss the shootout against Mehelba (who actually did shoot very well and deserved the win, by the way)...

not very happy with the results of the top Italian shooters, too...

Rossetti missing the final, Bacosi as well and Cainero flopping in the last session was quite painful...hope it doesn't happen anymore when it really matters...

p.s. Despite the good performance by Cassandro, I'm still convinced that we have to swap the 2nd men's skeet quota in favour of a 2nd men's Trap spot...

6 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Croatia will host the Combined Rifle Pistol Shotgun World Cup in Osijek from June 22 to July 3 just before the Olympics. @dcro Lucky guys having a home WC before the games 

It's just a continuation of the Combined European Championships to be held earlier that month...

Would love to attend it (and visit Osijek for the first time), but don't think it's in the cards under the current circumstances...

#banbestmen

14 hours ago, phelps said:

very surprised to see Hancock missing the vey last shot and miss the shootout against Mehelba (who actually did shoot very well and deserved the win, by the way)...

not very happy with the results of the top Italian shooters, too...

Rossetti missing the final, Bacosi as well and Cainero flopping in the last session was quite painful...hope it doesn't happen anymore when it really matters...

p.s. Despite the good performance by Cassandro, I'm still convinced that we have to swap the 2nd men's skeet quota in favour of a 2nd men's Trap spot...

off topic.

but talking about Italian shotgun, today I learned that Marco Innocenti will go to Tokyo as personal coach of Barteková and will serve as one of coaches of our shotgun team :d

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

off topic.

but talking about Italian shotgun, today I learned that Marco Innocenti will go to Tokyo as personal coach of Barteková and will serve as one of coaches of our shotgun team :d

not surprised at all...almost every Nation has or has recently had an Italian coach in shotgun...

I think we have more high level Italian Fencing and/or Shotgun Shooting coaches abroad than in Italy...:yikes:

p.s. if the Italian coach & Slovak athlete cooperation works like in alpine skiing, it might be promising for Bartekova...:lol:

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

not surprised at all...almost every Nation has or has recently had an Italian coach in shotgun...

I think we have more high level Italian Fencing and/or Shotgun Shooting coaches abroad than in Italy...:yikes:

p.s. if the Italian coach & Slovak athlete cooperation works like in alpine skiing, it might be promising for Bartekova...:lol:

it seems that they started working together last year, specifically she has a pair of Italians actually coaching her together Marco Innocenti and Sandro Bellini. She claims that she is very satisfied with both of them, she feels very comfortable with them from professional and human side. In contrary of Sandro, Marco will even go as one of the chief trainers staff of our shooting team to Tokyo.