website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2021

Totallympics

2 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Sadly for Alejandra Zavala :MEX she will have to wait until the European Championships to know if she qualifies in 10m Air Pistol via World Ranking; right now the position would go to :BLR's Viktoria Chaika.

Chaika has two chances in European championships. She is good in both pistol events. 

I think :MEX will only be a couple of points ahead of :LAT (may be tied as well), so need to wait and watch for that as well. 

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Does Gil win the quota in skeet?   

Qatar almost winning was frightening. 

edit: oh i see there's a WC in Lonato in May for Shotgun.

Only the results of WC held in March and April this year are to count, and since Changwon stage got cancelled, this is the last stage to add points. So, If Gil did enough he gets the place.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Does Gil win the quota in skeet?   

Qatar almost winning was frightening. 

edit: oh i see there's a WC in Lonato in May for Shotgun.

Yes, Gil should get the quota in Skeet as I don’t think Lonato WC will count towards ranking

Cleansweep of 25m pistol women for India. 

With this Manu Bhaker, the 2nd highest qualification score shooter at 593, in 25m pistol has failed to qualify for the event at the Olympics despite the bronze today. Chinki Yadav takes her place. 

This in addition to finals WR holder Apurvi Chandela who has failed to qualify for this  Olympics .

The most keenly contested team event of the WC will be Women's 50m3P where 8 teams are participating. Slovenia ,US, Poland will among the favourites .Men's 503p had just 3 teams with India vs Hungary for gold. It's India vs Poland for 25m pistol women's gold. 

In a bizarre incident, :HUN forfeited their gold medal match in 50x3 Men's Team because Istvan Peni and Zavan Pekler raised objection on Peter Sidi's rifle. ISSF officials had no problem with the rifle but the two Hungarians refused to take part in finals alongside Sidi. Now, the final will be played between :IND and :USA

Link