website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Thompson the clear favourite though I'd say, she was already pushing the brakes hard with 40m to go, unlike the others.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

10.73 with fingers in nose

This is a saying in Slovakia too? I thought it was just here, cool :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ahye misses out by 0,001 seconds.

V3cp4aD.png

6 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:SUI Del Ponter faster than :GBR Asher-Smith in SF1. Oops. That wasn't in the BBC's plan for gold?

The BBC have virtually given up on her already. There all smiling instead about Neita and how it’s the first time since Beijing a British women has made it. 

The BBC will struggle through once British press start tearing into the Athletics team. 

Deep mourning in the BBC studio at the moment.

Just now, Orangehair43 said:

The BBC have virtually given up on her already. The BBC will struggle once the British press start tearing into the Athletics and how to report all the arguments - the papers will be blaming Diana’s interviews on taking the knee and probably finding an excuse to blame soft coaches. 

I have BBC text live ticker on, Michael Johnson says it will be Race of the Championships? Just three days ago I saw a huge piece about her quest for gold medal too :rolleyes: