:CAN Canada
Aaron Brown
Jerome Blake
Brendon Rodney
Andre de Grasse
37.70 SB

Final Results Here
Heats Results Here

I watched race walk for some time And i wonder that in time of advanced technology, they still use cards as warning. I think for everbody will be better to use some Smartwatch and give this cards (penalty) to them digitally. And racer could easily check how much cards they already have.

It will be advantage for everyone (racer, judge, TV, fans)

What do you think?

2 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

I watched race walk for some time And i wonder that in time of advanced technology, they still use cards as warning. I think for everbody will be better to use some Smartwatch and give this cards (penalty) to them digitally. And racer could easily check how much cards they already have.

It will be advantage for everyone (racer, judge, TV, fans)

What do you think?

Here's the thing, athletes can always pretend their watch failed or something and claim they didn't know they were on a warning. If a judge waves a card in your face then you can't claim you didn't see it.

One question is, what the hell happened to Dafne Schippers? She started around 10-15 meters away from Visser. Never ever would this exchange be in the box. 
She already started to soon in the heats, but now even earlier? I‘m not sure if we see her in a relay again, the second big mistake from her after Rio 2016.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Going for....

1. Italy

2. Canada

3. China

:banana: 

Totally forgot about this until @rafalgorka 'liked' this post, interesting to see that if only GB had dropped the baton or something, my purposefully ridiculous prediction would've come true :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

One question is, what the hell happened to Dafne Schippers? She started around 10-15 meters away from Visser. Never ever would this exchange be in the box. 
She already started to soon in the heats, but now even earlier? I‘m not sure if we see her in a relay again, the second big mistake from her after Rio 2016.

Not sure we'll ever see her compete again, period. Other than the back problems which of course don't help physically, everything just seems to be entirely off for a long time already.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!