website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Embarrassing really 

For me baseball takes so many times, and have many players. Surfing is so boring in this kind of water, and TV realisation is  worst than walking.... I like walking, modern pentathlon, but status for this event is not certain. 

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

For me baseball takes so many times, and have many players. Surfing is so boring in this kind of water, and TV realisation is  worst than walking.... I like walking, modern pentathlon, but status for this event is not certain. 

Its impossible to have baseball on the program again (or any team sport really) unless they drop another team sport. 

Surfing was a joke too, but we know it will be on the program in 2028 and 2032 for sure. 

There's Villanueva already!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh wait, no way this is the actual finish already. He was 34 minutes behind Bilodeau at 45km and Bilodeau only finished 8 minutes ago :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Its impossible to have baseball on the program again (or any team sport really) unless they drop another team sport. 

Surfing was a joke too, but we know it will be on the program in 2028 and 2032 for sure. 

Surfing was totally useless. Lol I won’t spend much more of my precious time watching it for sure.

Just now, Canada4thewin said:

Surfing was totally useless. Lol I won’t spend much more of my precious time watching it for sure.

Surprisingly (especially to myself), after watching the finals, I'm interested to watch it more often when there's not much else going on. It was kind of relaxing :d 

Either the English Eurosport commentators really think this is Villanueva's last kilometer or he had the fastest kilometers in the entire event by anyone :p 

Edit: Alright, they are truly convinced this is his last kilometer.

Now they realized, they were talking him towards the finish and only then realized he had one more lap to go :lol: 

There he is for real!! And that's it for real now for the 50km. What a bit of will power for the Ecuadorian, wow. He must have had some sort of injury or sickness or something, he should normally be an hour or more faster (sure, conditions are warm, but still). He is the 2019 Pan American Games champion, after all.