website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

I woke up at 4am to see this and it was totally worth it!

GOLD! F***ING GOLD!! :champion: :POR

For mostly everyone it’s something normal but you need to realize Portugal, in ALL history of Olympic Games, had (before today) only 4 gold medals! 

So this fifth one is a really huge thing :bounce:

It also sets Tokyo 2020 as the best Olympic Games ever for Portugal: neve before had we managed to get more than three medals at the same edition! 

56F8F98E-4A4D-4538-9E06-CC4DCC0BA4FF.jpeg

Race walk :woohoo: 

Let's see if Eiki Takahashi manages to be super fast early in the year again and then have a total fail at a major event again like literally every time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Can someone explain to me how this starts at 4:30pm local time? I mean, shouldn't this also be an early morning event like all the other long distance endurance races? 

Maybe committee think 4:30pm in Sapporo is not that hot. It's 29 degree I heard from commentator and I think it's ok for athletes.

Korkmaz trying to shake out some early cramp aaaaaand gelekaart.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Kumar pushing the boundaries of the rules to stay with Wang.

This is just miserable for Korkmaz :cry: 

As always, race walk live timing sucks balls, not showing the penalties at all.