website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

3 hours ago, Belle said:

Tomorrow is the big day for Sweden!!:clap:

Our national darling is in final. :d

ARMAND GUSTAV ”MONDO” DUPLANTIS!!!! :thumbup:

Does he even speak your language?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If Cubans won the gold & silver @OlympicsFan would complain they are doped since Cuba as communist country probably has some old DDR stuff still available and so on. @Makedonas needs to ask where did the German jumper finished in the final? :p

No, i wouldn't and obvious trying to argue like that is just plain stupid. How about you stick to the things that were actually said when you try to lead a discussion? I was obviously 100 % right in the point i made (not wanting an olympic final to be decided by injuries), disagreeing is just plain stupid.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Is it only me who are annoyed by @OlympicsFan comments? 

He talks trash about everyone except maybe Germans. 

Why can’t we support each other? 

Greece deserves the gold in long jump. It’s not their problem if the competitiors can’t stay healthy. It’s part of the game to stay healthy. 

Hassan and doping? What the heck? Shall we blame every great sportsman/sportswoman for doping now?? Please. 

10 minutes ago, Belle said:

Greece deserves the gold in long jump. It’s not their problem if the competitiors can’t stay healthy. It’s part of the game to stay healthy. 

Hassan and doping? What the heck? Shall we blame every great sportsman/sportswoman for doping now?? Please. 

Every athletes? No. But a Salazar athlete who is trying herself to an out-of-this-word performance during these Olympics, yeah we probably should... 

But we should have a sub-section to discuss these topics like 'the clinic' on cycling news. 

20 minutes ago, Belle said:

Agree. Would be interested to know whether he has ever accused German competitors of doping. Just for the sake of consistency
To be fair, at least in the case of long jump he did not imply that the medallists did finish as they did because of doping.

2 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Every athletes? No. But a Salazar athlete who is trying herself to an out-of-this-word performance during these Olympics, yeah we probably should... 

But we should have a sub-section to discuss these topics like 'the clinic' on cycling news. 

That's a different point about an individual athlete. But in case of the commenter in question, who seems to carpet-bomb with doping accusations throughout the forum.

1 minute ago, pdr4332 said:

That's a different point about an individual athlete. But in case of the commenter in question, who seems to carpet-bomb with doping accusations throughout the forum.

Yeah I know. That's why a place to talk about these things would be helpful IMO. 

7 minutes ago, pdr4332 said:

Agree. Would be interested to know whether he has ever accused German competitors of doping. Just for the sake of consistency
To be fair, at least in the case of long jump he did not imply that the medallist did finish as they did because of doping.

But he was so annoyed that competitiors were injured in long jump. He did think the medallists were unfair because of injuries. 

The medallists deserve what they won. Not their problem that competitiors can’t stay healthy.