website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Bonevacia should be safe for one heat there. One down, one to go :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Why run in professional clothes when you can run the Olympic semi in your evening t-shirt? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah, good. For a moment I thought it was one of those people calling them men or something, those people are tiring :lol: 

Honestly the people that don't get just how fraught and nuanced the situation is annoy me. Defining gender for sporting purposes is legitimately difficult, and gender more generally is messy at the edges.

Van Niekerk OUT

Bonevacia in the Olympic final :hyper::hyper: 

Give me his interview now! :d 

Bonevacia is happy as a kid, as if he just won Olympic gold :d:cheer: 

"I'm doing this for all the children man, just keep dreaming and dreaming and working for it!! Always keep working to make your dream come true!"