website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Tony Two Laps van Diepen not exactly living up to his name :hairpull: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Whoops

E2Di9tm.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Whoops

E2Di9tm.png

Armand FRAUDplantis has been exposed once and for all!

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

That successful appeal of :USA in the mixed relay is still something I can hardly understand :lol: Okay let say it was an error of the official who did not bother to explain to the US athlete where they have to stand...well, I remember a couple of moments with officials mistakes but never worked in those cases. 

Anyway, it was still a huge advantage for USA, a men will always run faster than a female, and if a M has longer distance to run than W, it is a enormous advantage and is clearly against the basic rules of athletics. USA must be DSQ even if it was a mistake of a referee lol

but yeah all countries are apparently equal at the Olympics they usually claim :p

It's a tricky situation, I would let them and :DOM run again in a special heat to try and get a q time. Definitely that heat shouldn't count

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold