Totallympics
Followers 23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The BBC didn’t imply anything during the 2012 Olympics so they should be quiet here IMO

Our first boxing medal since 1996 🙏🏻   and the last time we won more than 1 medal in a single edition of the Olympic Games was in 1932

Medal guaranteed for Aidan Walsh in men's welterweight   

Posted Images

Damn, Stoyka Krasteva won a medal. :clap: Definitely did not expect this in boxing, given how it usually goes. Guess the outsourcing firm that organises the tournament is doing a good job. Haven't seen many clear robberies or scandals so far, especially after what we got in 08, 12 and 16.

PS. Our commentator sayed that he has a good inside info, that boxing 🥊 will be dropped for Paris 24 and it would be announced a few months after Tokyo. Don't know how credible this is, but like i said this firm is doing a good job with the main tournament, so let's see, if this can have a positive effect.

8 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

This medal is completely surprising for me!

I agree. I was pretty sure we were only going to win one medal here.

Our boxing incredibly well, Brazil has a 90% chance of winning 3 medals. (It could have been 4 with Keno, right? But after 2012 I am already prepared).

Just now, hoversaBR said:

I agree. I was pretty sure we were only going to win one medal here.

Our boxing incredibly well, Brazil has a 90% chance of winning 3 medals. (It could have been 4 with Keno, right? But after 2012 I am already prepared).

I still don't understand how Keno lost that bout, but we got a close win today (3:2), so I'm happy. Didn't expect any medals in the men's side.

On 31/07/2021 at 12:01, dodge said:

Cuban boxers are still unbeaten in the tournament 

Still involved in 7 of the 8 men’s weights

Pero (+91kg) lost in 1/2 with USA.