website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2018

bestmen

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Yeah, Serbia and Mediterranean Games... what joke :p Nothing against you, but i that it's a little stupid

Risultati immagini per serbia

You are too young :) Maye you don't know but Serbia was part of Yugoslavia and of course that we have rights to participate now.

I would actually be for the inclusion of Bulgaria, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, and Gibraltar.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

TEAMS RANKED BY MEMBERS

:ITA 419 
:ESP 396 

:TUR 356 

:FRA 310
:GRE 300 

:POR 226 
:ALG 196

:EGY 177 

:SLO 174 

:SRB 140 

:TUN 127 

:CYP 123 

:MAR 114 

:CRO 099 

:MKD 072 

:BIH 070 

:ALB 059

:MNE 057 
:KOS 040 
:AND 034 

:SYR 033 
:LBA 030 

:MON 022 
:LBN 021 

:SMR 016 

:MLT 011 

hace 6 minutos, Olympian1010 said:

I would actually be for the inclusion of Bulgaria, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, and Gibraltar.

I can't see Israel in here.

Palestine should be. Same for Jordan and Bulgaria, seeing how Portugal got in.....

I would push for Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Romania too, to be honest. Even Hungary and Austria, close enough for me.

Gibraltar isn't an IOC member so I couldn't see this working, but I wouldn't mind the UK.

1 hour ago, Jur said:

Palestine should be. Same for Jordan and Bulgaria, seeing how Portugal got in.....

I would push for Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Romania too, to be honest. Even Hungary and Austria, close enough for me.

Gibraltar isn't an IOC member so I couldn't see this working, but I wouldn't mind the UK.

Why not add all of Europe and Africa while we are it?

2 hours ago, Jur said:

Well if you admit Palestine, then you have to include Israel to avoid issues. Definitely agree with Jordan, Bulgaria, Iraq, Romania because they exhibit similar characteristics with Mediterranean culture and have historical ties to many of the countries in the games. However Iran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Austria do not exhibit these cultural values, I’m not sure about Hungary. Great Britain should be included, but only athletes from Gibraltar could be sent.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela