website statistics

Nordic Combined at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Riiber winning gold would be cool. I just hope the germans won't be as stupid as in Sochi, otherwise the norwegians would have every right to call them "superclowns" again.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb phelps:

It maight be a scandal...but right now he's the big favourite to take Gold...I mean, he's clearly the best CC Skier among the leaders (even if Rydzek joins the group)...

I don't think that Klapfer is better in CC than Rydzek, but i think he has the "i don't give a shit, i never expected to fight for a medal, so i will just go for it" mentality, which might be a huge advantage.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, phelps said:

It maight be a scandal...

Nope, it would not be a scandal. At all. It would actually be a rather fitting winner. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I don't think that Klapfer is better in CC than Rydzek, but i think he has the "i don't give a shit, i never expected to fight for a medal, so i will just go for it", which might be a huge advantage.

If I don't mistake, Klapfer have a good sprint.. If the race will finish whit a photofinish he can win

Does anyone else think that the "Will Germany sweep the medals in any event" question was the easiest in the bet contest? 10 Safe points.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Nope, it would not be a scandal. At all. It would actually be a rather fitting winner. 

You mean it would fit to the travesty those games are already?

Hirvonen ain't even breathing, letting Rydzek do everything. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!