website statistics

Tokyo 2020 possible start lists

Hello,

This is my "possible start lists" data.

It is very early draft ofc.

I don;t have time to make more explenations right now, because it is quite a busy weekend for me.

Only one thing - events are made in calendar order. First those which start at day -2, then day -1, then day 0, then day 1 etc,

Q means someone who qualified,

q is my prediction

Have a good day, everyone

21.01.16 TOKYO 2020 QUALI.doc

hey @bmo I need a help in doing it. This could go well as a team work only.

This thread may not be as fancy as your great idea "what would you watch today in Tokyo", but... it can be fun, too.

I guess you understand the way I do it, if you want to fill in an event or two in the files in your spare time - that would be nice. Please feel free to choose whatever event you like.

Maybe sb else will join us, too. And in a few weeks we will have it all and then we will only need to do some regular updates.

Have a good day

8 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

hey @bmo I need a help in doing it. This could go well as a team work only.

This thread may not be as fancy as your great idea "what would you watch today in Tokyo", but... it can be fun, too.

I guess you understand the way I do it, if you want to fill in an event or two in the files in your spare time - that would be nice. Please feel free to choose whatever event you like.

Maybe sb else will join us, too. And in a few weeks we will have it all and then we will only need to do some regular updates.

Have a good day

I’ll see what I can come up with. I’m not very knowledgeable about a whole lot of sports though :p

I know that here on totallympics or in ENG wiki you can find more accurate and detailed data on possible Tokyo 2021 qualification quotas and startlists.

But my file is obviously still under construction.

And I just want to have easy-to-print file with all the data in one place, ready for July.