website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating ISU European Championships 2021

Totallympics

4 hours ago, phelps said:

Friday, qualifications start at 10 a.m. 

Saturday, Ranking Finals at 11.30 a.m. and Medal Session at 1 p.m.

Sunday, Ranking Finals at 11.45 a.m. and Medal Session at 1 p.m. 

all times C.E.T.

all 3 days will be streamed on Youtube (not sure if in the Netherlands it will be geoblocked or not because of NOS rights)...

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

I had hoped for a full schedule, but this is a good start until ISU puts it online, thanks :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

35 minutes ago, rybak said:

Maybe short track will become popular sport in Czech Republic? :p

@hckosice @Grassmarket

It's all what I found :d Maybe this list isn't actually anymore, in few days we will know ;) 

No, it is correct, our federation posted a short news confirming the 2 girls going to represent the country in Poland, and no single word about Petra to be found anywhere

40 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I had hoped for a full schedule, but this is a good start until ISU puts it online, thanks :d 

the schedule of events should be the same of the regular world cup stages, with all the prelims on Friday, semis and finals of the 1500m and quarters, semis and finals of the 500m on Saturday (+ the relays semis) and the 1000m quarters, semis and finals + the relays finals on Sunday (I think this should be the first event without the 3000m super-Final, but I'm not sure at 100%)...

right now, there's no chance to find more detailed infos...:dunno:

1 hour ago, phelps said:

the schedule of events should be the same of the regular world cup stages, with all the prelims on Friday, semis and finals of the 1500m and quarters, semis and finals of the 500m on Saturday (+ the relays semis) and the 1000m quarters, semis and finals + the relays finals on Sunday (I think this should be the first event without the 3000m super-Final, but I'm not sure at 100%)...

right now, there's no chance to find more detailed infos...:dunno:

https://www.isu.org/events/eventdetail/12304/-/isu-european-short-track-speed-skating-championships on announcement there is official pdf. 3000 are in

1 minute ago, stamura84 said:

not exactly...they still have the medal session as TBD (and no distribution of the races) on that document...:evil: :hairpull:

14 hours ago, rybak said:

Maybe short track will become popular sport in Czech Republic? :p

@hckosice @Grassmarket

It's all what I found :d Maybe this list isn't actually anymore, in few days we will know ;) 

Popular? No, Czechia isn't typical skaters country, especially short track :d (and Sáblíková is rare exception :d )

What's with the Japan Skating Federation? :d 

7w52TmU.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Illya said:

Are start-lists available?

Finally start lists and the full schedule are available!

https://shorttrack.sportresult.com/?evt=11213100000082