website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating ISU European Championships 2021

Totallympics

10 hours ago, rybak said:

I see we :GBR are listed as starting.  There was a report a couple of weeks back that we would not be able to start because COVID, so I don’t know if this is still the case.

No Petra Rusnáková ? That´s surprising, can not find any news about her since last december https://www.isu.org/short-track/news/interviews-stk/13361-a-week-in-the-life-of-short-track-speed-skater-s-petra-rusnakova?templateParam=15, hope she is okay and she jut skip this race and not being injured or something :(

12 hours ago, rybak said:

Almost half of the french team (4/10) is from 2004 or 2003 :hyper:

17 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Almost half of the french team (4/10) is from 2004 or 2003 :hyper:

Hmm, most of them are here to fill the blanks I fear. Our best young athletes and prospects will not race : Quentin Fercoq (99), Diané Sellier (01), Gabriel Volet (03). Dmitry Migunov neither but I don't know if he's still in the team.

Tawan Thomas seems to have progressed considering the few races in December but still far from the international level, the others seem to be even further.

Not much to expect from these championships I fear apart from Tifany Huot-Marchand (she can grab a medal I reckon), maybe Sébastien Lepape. I have hopes for Aurélie Monvoisin in the future but she's been injured recently and I'm quite surprised by her presence. 

14 hours ago, rybak said:

Wow, so many short track speed skaters from :CZE ? 

Still no program anywhere?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

52 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Still no program anywhere?

Friday, qualifications start at 10 a.m. 

Saturday, Ranking Finals at 11.30 a.m. and Medal Session at 1 p.m.

Sunday, Ranking Finals at 11.45 a.m. and Medal Session at 1 p.m. 

all times C.E.T.

all 3 days will be streamed on Youtube (not sure if in the Netherlands it will be geoblocked or not because of NOS rights)...

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

6 hours ago, Hipooo said:

Wow, so many short track speed skaters from :CZE ? 

Maybe short track will become popular sport in Czech Republic? :p

@hckosice @Grassmarket

It's all what I found :d Maybe this list isn't actually anymore, in few days we will know ;)