website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Choi (who, like his comrade, was already at the 1998 Olympics) qualified :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And there's Larson, the 100.000th male Olympian in history :woohoo:

Thank you OlympStats :bowdown:

http://olympstats.com/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Zografski is in such a fantastic shape this week :bowdown:

On 2/6/2018 at 13:21, heywoodu said:

Estonia x2

Finland x1

Italy x1

Kazakhstan x1

South Korea x1

Turkey x1

And the other two are replaced by Czechs. Not a bad prediction, if I might say so myself :p 

I am really surprised by how many people there are, very good job Korea! :thumbup:

Medals should be between Stoch, Kubacki, Forfang, Wellinger and Johansson.

Personally i think that Stoch will win 3 golds here, making him the greatest olympic ski jumper of all times.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Pavlo:

Wellinger looks great - wow

True and Stoch looked bad, but that is not unusual for him. I still think that the 3 golds are his to lose, very hard to see him not winning at least 2 golds.

Edit: Wellinger always has a problem with being consistent, wouldn't be surprised if he wouldn't be top 5 in qualification.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.