website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

2 hours ago, Pavlo said:

ay, Kamil is probably a bit mad at himself, was a bit too late probably but it`s ok

No I am ok. I was a bit after the hockey outcome, but well, what can we do, that´s life :d

anyway congrats for Medal number 2 bracia Polacy :cheer: and for the most famous and more important Kamil ofc :d

Men´s Teams Large Hill

1. Norway :NOR (Daniel Andre Tande, Andreas Stjernen, Johann Andre Forfang, Robert Johansson) 1098.5,

2. Germany :GER(Karl Geiger, Stephan Leyhe, Richard Freitag, Andreas Wellinger) 1075.7,

3. Poland :POL(Maciej Kot, Stefan Hula, Dawid Kubacki, Kamil Stoch) 1072.4

Full Results HERE

Ski+Jumping+Winter+Olympics+Day+10+0KGaT

2 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

They forgot one thing :d 

“I’ll be back for sure,” Kasai said. “I can still jump farther. I would like to aim for 10 Olympic Games eventually. I’m not done yet.”

2026 here we come :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

If he wants to tie Ian Millar than he has another thing coming. :p

Tie? Haha. Millar wishes. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!