website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

And the last place goes to...? :p

A Falling Finn :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

the weakest American also can go out as well as 2nd Korean

as to k90 - oh people.....we`re really waiting for this...the most important event on DAY1. Well - 3 most important events are in ski jumping for us but k90 seems to be our best chance individually in whole 2018 WOG.

2 medals - that would be nice. I think that it will go between Freitag/Wellinger, Tande/Forfang, 4 Poles, maybe Kraft and Y.Kobayashi

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 minute ago, Nate River said:

Anyone knows if there is a stream of the training jumps anywhere?

It ain't being streamed on Eurosport so I doubt it

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Impressive stuff from Stoch and Wellinger so far 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Results:

https://www.olympic.org/pyeongchang-2018/results/en/ski-jumping/result-men-s-normal-hill-individual-trno-0103sj-.htm

So far the norwegian guys didn't really participate, so ...

First training:

1 Dawid Kubacki (86.8)

2 Kamil Stoch (85.3)

3 Markus Eisenbichler (83.3)

20 Richard Freitag (62.8) (Small hint for everyone who picked him in the prediction contest)

Second training:

1 Kamil Stoch (73.6)

2 Manuel Fettner (67.2)

3 Dawid Kubacki (62.6)

24 Richard Freitag (46.9)

Third training:

1 Andreas Wellinger (75.0)

2 Stefan Hula (65.8)

3 Kamil Stoch (65.0)

30 Richard Freitag (42.5)

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

That's not even a bad day for Freitag, that's an awful day. Oh well, it's still early on, let's hope he'll find his mojo back before the competition starts. The more contenders the better.