website statistics

Archery at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

The Dutch men did well :yikes:

And with Korea doing what they're supposed to do, and USA and India not really doing what they're supposed to do but in exactly the right way (for NED), that gives the Dutch an excellent medal chance. I'm assuming Indonesia or Great Britain would need a major upset to keep the Netherlands out of the semis, after which it will be a battle against a China (or is Australia a danger for them?).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

33 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm assuming Indonesia or Great Britain would need a major upset to keep the Netherlands out of the semis, after which it will be a battle against a China (or is Australia a danger for them?).

Neither China nor Australia, it's Indonesia's medal to lose. They are so well as a team that I'll be shocked if they don't medal. 

What a terrible performance from French men! I expected that Thomas Chirault would be at least in the top 20...

But Lisa Barbelin pleased me, considering that the Ranking Round is a weak point for her. I hope that she will reach at least the quarterfinals.

22 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Neither China nor Australia, it's Indonesia's medal to lose. They are so well as a team that I'll be shocked if they don't medal. 

Has INA performed that well recently? :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It's nice they have a 15 minute highlights video on Eurosport for both ranking rounds, but I had hoped that would be with some sort of commentator who'd tell a little about how the top athletes did and such. Now it's just 15 minutes of watching seemingly random athletes shoot single arrows without even seeing where they land or getting any indication on the scores whatsoever until you skip to 14 minutes and they show the results :d 

They have commentator for men's round. 

Schloesser ( :MEX / :NED ) will play the Russian lady who fainted due to the heat and wasn't impressed by the weather: "Nice Mexican weather, I grew up with this."  :p