website statistics

Wrestling at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Lopez :hyper::woohoo: 

I don't think I've watched any event with my heart rate being so high yet these Olympics (although it was higher right after the BMX final) :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, esys said:

Croatia won this fight, 4-2 must be last score.

I really dont know about the last action, but I don’t get why the Iranian got the two points before, should have been at least 5-4 for Starcevic 

54 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Greco-Roman wrestling desperately needs the golden score system of judo. It's a joke when someone gets through because they waited until the second half to be more active, just so they get the advantage at 1-1. 

Ya, the current judo golden score rule is so good. It turns stalemates into fascinating endurance contests.

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, Wieszczek is way too old these days. I'm shocked she has even qualified for these Games (I mean how thin must be the European competition if she's qualified despite being past-prime for years).

You can support our World champion )