website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

To show how much it means, these are scenes from a football play-off match to qualify for the European competitions, FC Utrecht vs PEC Zwolle:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"Man....I can't believe I'm experiencing this as a commentator! Bizarre...fucking bizarre! For years and years, you're watching this and hoping...and there he is...Max Verstappen in the last corner in Barcelona...Yoo hey! Yoo hoo! Yoo fucking hell how bizarre!! Un-be-lievable! Sports victories are so beautiful and this is by far the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life!"

:d

I loved his pirate imitation at the end, yoo hey, yoo hoo, yoo fucking hell :d 

By the way, he is the Dutch F1 commentator since the start of the 1990's already (not exactly sure when, but I know he was the commentator when Ayrton Senna died in 1994) so he has commentated through the entire career of Jos Verstappen. When his career started in 1994, the commentator once said that we'd see a victory from him one day. Now 22 years later it happened with his son. I was happy obviously, but almost more than anything, I was happy that this commentator's lifelong dream of commentating on a Dutch F1 victory came true yesterday after so many years :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Live stream for the 24h of the Nürburgring at the legendary 20km Nordschleife :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zspyrZ07Ok

Absolute mayhem since it started raining a little while ago :yikes:

Red flag now, logically. Huge hailstorm followed and this is how it's looking now:

5744fc282e.jpg

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Yeah, another bad day for Ferrari :facepalm::cry: 

How about Verstappen :d 

Instead of him being around 5th place all race, we can now possible see an awesome race tomorrow where he overtakes a lot of people :p (if all goes well) 

Ricciard had the perfect qualifying, pole position AND he can start the race on harder tyres :yikes:

Edited by heywoodu