website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

1 minute ago, crovitlaci said:

Didn't watch the race, but am reading now Hamilton had a problem with headrest, and lost the race because of it.

Yep, his headrest was loose. He tried to push it back but that didn't work. 

Behind the safety car Hamilton was going slow, Vettel hit him in the back and then went up to Hamilton, did a Vettel (showing his hands) and then bumped straight into Hamilton :lol::facepalm:

Best part of it all: when Vettel got told he had a 10 second stop & go, he reacted on the radio by saying "Dangerous driving? What did I do??" :rofl:

The guy truly has lost his brains or something.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, vlad said:

Best F1 race in last 2-3 years :yes Happy to see Stroll on the podium. Congrats to Ricci...what a great race :thumbup: 

Not sure if it would be my number one of the last 3 years, but damn it was entertaining indeed :d 

Ocon vs Perez, throwing away an insane double podium (possibly even a win) for Force India :facepalm:

I just hope Red Bull will fix their problems, this is getting frustrating :rolleyes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Acum 1 oră, heywoodu a spus:

Not sure if it would be my number one of the last 3 years, but damn it was entertaining indeed :d 

Ocon vs Perez, throwing away an insane double podium (possibly even a win) for Force India :facepalm:

I just hope Red Bull will fix their problems, this is getting frustrating :rolleyes:

I think Perez could have won this race...and what a great win would be for Force India this season. I think it's their best season so far:mumble:I'm still thinking how the hell Vettel ended ahead of Hamilton despite that 10 seconds penalty:spank:

1 hour ago, vlad said:

I think Perez could have won this race...and what a great win would be for Force India this season. I think it's their best season so far:mumble:I'm still thinking how the hell Vettel ended ahead of Hamilton despite that 10 seconds penalty:spank:

Yep, I've liked Force India almost since the beginning because they have never been the team that just throws with money for 1-2 years of quick success only to fail and leave. Since the beginning they have always slowly but steadily improved, year after year, from last place to beating some times to being in the points more and more often to now becoming regular outsiders for top-6 positions or even a podium if some weird stuff happens. Really cool to see progress like that and I truly hope they'll keep existing. 

• 4 weeks later...

Mercedes will join Formula E, which is great news.....but they will leave DTM to do so, that's not good at all :cry::cry:

• 1 month later...

It's a shame there are so many more races now than in the past, no way Hamilton is actually better than someone like Fangio was :p 

• 2 weeks later...