website statistics

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's the strangest thing indeed. I guess he didn't just go to the time guys to protest? At least as far as I know in most sports those are not the people to file official protests...

I don’t know, the coach said they made 3 protests and nothing was done about it so he had to go focus on the bronze medal match. He said “they probably just wanted a Korean in the final”, which seems to be true.

41 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

Žan Košir was robbed.he was fastest in semis,but on the other side was korean and he goes to final. Our team  gave 3 appeals,but of course nothing happened 

That's really sad :( At least Ester won gold :yes

Edited by Майкл

50 минут назад, mihamiha сказал:

Žan Košir was robbed.he was fastest in semis,but on the other side was korean and he goes to final. Our team  gave 3 appeals,but of course nothing happened 

Dirty politics. This is not a sport. Very sad :cry:

You really have to feel sad for alpine snowboarders nowadays. They just want to participate in a competitive sport but get mistreated by the ioc, the rules are ridiculous and the jury makes political decisions. 

Why does every sport get more and more events but instead of making the logical step to include a snowboard team event they scratch a discipline? Why the hell would anyone think a parallel event without reruns is a good idea? That whole concept has "unfair" written all over it. And if you think there is still any dignity to safe for this event don't make the decision who gets into the final a political one. These olympics have simply been a disaster for parallel snowboarding. 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

i heard that Katie Ledecka is practicing Surfing and she said to the media that she doesn't exclude participating in Tokyo 2020 :p

Ester :d Katie has Czechoslovak roots too ofc but somehow still swim for the States :p