website statistics

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Well, this qualification was not worth getting out of bed for, luckily I watched it now :p 

I think there were 3-4 women who did something that, to the untrained eye, seemed a tiny bit interesting, mostly Anna Gasser. The most annoying though is the hate Cheryl Maas keeps getting in the Netherlands, for not making the final and 'always failing/choking'. Sure, her faceplant in the Sochi final was not very impressive, and she had two falls in the slopestyle final here, but that wind actually was a solid 'excuse'...besides, she broke her neck in the summer FFS, just being here is a performance in itself. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

97.50 for :NZL in the qualification... Why do I have a feeling that this will still be 4th or 5th place...

Because you don't know about big air and don't realize he's gonna take a medal :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

big mess in Snowboard (and Freestyle) sport...

because of the expected bad weather, many events have been rescheduled...

the women's snowboard Big Air final has been anticipated to tonight (the start list is just above), meanwhile the PGS qualifications (M+W) have been postponed to saturday at 1 a.m. CET, with the final ladders taking place the same day at 5.30 a.m. CET...