website statistics

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Just now, dcro said:

And yet everyone is telling how Norway is going to have a private party. :p

Still got every chance for that, although Germany did start with Germany's famous efficiency :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Of course it's the 4th place for :NZL.

It's pretty worrying how few nations we could have at the final medal table...

I was thinking that today with Poland, Hungary, New Zealand, Belgium, Belarus and Slovakia missing good chances already, we could end up with about 22/23 nations with medals at the end, that would be a huge shame. 

1 minute ago, uk12points said:

I was thinking that today with Poland, Hungary, New Zealand, Belgium, Belarus and Slovakia missing good chances already, we could end up with about 22/23 nations with medals at the end, that would be a huge shame. 

Even Australia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan finishing without medals is not impossible at all...

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, uk12points said:

Poland still has a very decent medal chance, and I think there's a rather good chance those other nations will combine for more than one medal as well. Or at least one.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Happy about silver and bronze!  :clap:

I predicted this result for the Canadians, but with Kleveland on top.  Again a relatively unknown American taking home gold instead.  Congrats to him.  

I think it’s a pretty disappointing result for Canada. Parot in particular underperformed, and neither Toutant nor Nicholson could get a run together.

Honestly any of the four Canadians could have done a better run than Gerard on this course, but they failed to do so. I don’t think having silver and bronze is disappointing, but losing gold to anyone but Kleveland is a big disapointment.

Edited by NearPup