website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

:GER declines one in women's moguls (:CHN +1), two in women's ski cross (:SUI:CHI +1) and one in men's ski cross (:ITA +1).

Men's ski cross literally has only one more athlete on the reallocation list. :p Looks more than likely that full quota won't be used...

#banbestmen

20 hours ago, dcro said:

:GER declines one in women's moguls (:CHN +1), two in women's ski cross (:SUI:CHI +1) and one in men's ski cross (:ITA +1).

Men's ski cross literally has only one more athlete on the reallocation list. :p Looks more than likely that full quota won't be used...

Men's halfpipe is getting pretty close as well.

36 minutes ago, uk12points said:

The official policy is that no tripartite or reallocated quota will be accepted, so I doubt it! 

I see. Shame, I don't know much about her, but Makayla Gerken-Schoefield sounds pretty neat. :d

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

I see. Shame, I don't know much about her, but Makayla Gerken-Schoefield sounds pretty neat. :d

There’s a whole bunch of them on the GB moguls team! 

Makayla Gerken-Schofield

Leonie Gerken-Schofield

Thomas Gerken-Schofield

They are all still teenagers so with the new moguls performance programme that has been recently set up they should all be potential Olympians in Beijing.

36 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

So what happens to the extra quotas in ski cross and men's half-pipe? Will they go to other events?

No. They are simply gone.

The per country limit really should be 40 (rather than 30), it would have prevented or at least mitigated this situation where there are unused quotas both in Sochi and here.

Edited by NearPup