website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

38 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I mean so is beating and abusing members of your family. Her conduct at the Olympics was also highly inappropriate. Plus, she’s never once apologized for anything she’s done. 

She’s obviously not the only US athlete with problems, but she’s the worst of the worst in my opinion.

You mean when she attacked her boyfriend or what was that all about? Geez, that's like ancient history. Well, Sweden parked the bus at the Olympics, no wonder she lost her temper :rolleyes: She's by no means worse than doping cheaters like Gatlin or Marion frickin' Jones. And she was probably kicked out of the US Soccer system for demanding more money for the players IMO.

59 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

You mean when she attacked her boyfriend or what was that all about? Geez, that's like ancient history. Well, Sweden parked the bus at the Olympics, no wonder she lost her temper :rolleyes: She's by no means worse than doping cheaters like Gatlin or Marion frickin' Jones. And she was probably kicked out of the US Soccer system for demanding more money for the players IMO.

Well, by that definition OJ probably killed is wife and maybe stole some stuff, but that was a while ago so he should still be remembered as a hero :mumble:.

It wasn’t just the Sweden thing at the Olympics by the way. The difference between her and Gatlin is that Gatlin has made up for his previous mistakes, Solo has not. Her playing for the team makes me want to cheer against them and hope they lose.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, by that definition OJ probably killed is wife and maybe stole some stuff, but that was a while ago so he should still be remembered as a hero :mumble:.

It wasn’t just the Sweden thing at the Olympics by the way. The difference between her and Gatlin is that Gatlin has made up for his previous mistakes, Solo has not. Her playing for the team makes me want to cheer against them and hope they lose.

Again, I see nothing wrong with Solo's behaviour tbh. US media have probably exaggerated all of that. Gatlin hasn't made up for any of his mistakes IMO. Letting him off the hook is downright absymal.

I was away all day yesterday and recorded NED - NZL to watch after coming back...dear Lord, that was painful to watch :p I found myself wondering why I didn't just hit the 'skip 30 seconds' button again and again, possibly it was so boring it made my brain unable to think of that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Again, I see nothing wrong with Solo's behaviour tbh. US media have probably exaggerated all of that. Gatlin hasn't made up for any of his mistakes IMO. Letting him off the hook is downright absymal.

Absolutely. I have no clue what Solo did so can't comment on that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!