website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2021

Totallympics

42 minutes ago, LDOG said:

You guys know the car does 90% of the job these days, right? 

To me this is as exciting as scripted "professional" wrestling :p Real F1 ended 15-20 years ago.

Yeah i can understand that, also share that opinion.

But I have to admit, i think those last few laps of this race are gonna be the most intense EVER when it comes to adrenaline and emotions in the ENTIRE history of F1!

48 minutes ago, LDOG said:

You guys know the car does 90% of the job these days, right? 

To me this is as exciting as scripted "professional" wrestling :p Real F1 ended 15-20 years ago.

Everyone knows professional wrestling is scripted. They watch for the storytelling, like you do for a tv series or theater play. Every train has it's passengers. 

I agree though, that F1 is not like 10-20 years ago. :p I've barely watched it the past 3-4 years, because of constant anger, but it doesn't mean i don't watch 10 other motorsport championships. :d

Protests dismissed, rightfully :woohoo::cheer::cheer: 

Quite clearly the best two drivers all year considering how far ahead of everyone else they are in terms of sheer racing quality, great that it wasn't decided in some office after all :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!