website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2021

Totallympics

Just now, NearPup said:

Huh just in time for when I move to the area.

It seems as ill-advised as the Sochi race tbh.

You're moving to Miami or Montreal? :p

Hard Rock stadium serves as the current home of ATP/WTA tournament after it was kicked off Key Biscayne. I suppose Stephen Ross wants to make up money lost from the empty NFL stands. Besides, Miami has hosted street races three different times in the past, Tamiami Park in the 80s and then Bayfront Park in 1995 & early 00s. So, it's not exactly terra incognita for motor racing :p

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

You're moving to Miami or Montreal? :p

Hard Rock stadium serves as the current home of ATP/WTA tournament after it was kicked off Key Biscayne. I suppose Stephen Ross wants to make up money lost from the empty NFL stands. Besides, Miami has hosted street races three different times in the past, Tamiami Park in the 80s and then Bayfront Park in 1995 & early 00s. So, it's not exactly terra incognita for motor racing :p

Miami. Would prefer moving to Montreal though, tbh :P

Following the steps of my grandmother who did the stereotypical French-Canadian snowbird retiree thing after my grandfather died.

That was a weird but entertaining race :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

When are they going to rename this the F1 Safety Car World Championship?

Right after NASCAR is renamed the World Pace Car Riding Because Of Small Things On The Track Championships.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

2 minutes ago, Laraja said:

I didnt get this expression hahaha you liked or not?

Maybe this helps :p 

fed-up-woman.gif

They really think young peopl who don't care about F1 now are suddenly going to watch when there's one more race? That's just one more race they are not interested in :lol: 

Oh, and normal qualifying (which will then be for the sprint race) moves to Friday. Which is fantastic, because then working people won't be able to watch and the 'young audience' is at school so couldn't watch even if they wanted. Smart!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Maybe this helps :p 

fed-up-woman.gif

They really think young peopl who don't care about F1 now are suddenly going to watch when there's one more race? That's just one more race they are not interested in :lol: 

Oh, and normal qualifying (which will then be for the sprint race) moves to Friday. Which is fantastic, because then working people won't be able to watch and the 'young audience' is at school so couldn't watch even if they wanted. Smart!

I dont like this idea either. But let's give them a chance to try something different. hahaha