website statistics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

De_Gambassi

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Sports Programme

13 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

There’s currently 10 women’s teams by the way.

We could use those quotas actually give Karate it’s full program of 2 Kata events and 10 Kumite events. Each event should only have 8 entries though, as is tradition for Karate at multi-sports games.

:facepalm: I forgot about that. It's all corona fault and lack of events by this shit.

Link to my profile on facebook about my YouTube Channel --> https://www.facebook.com/jr25esc/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Nikoloz+Basilashvili+_UiH5Ohha8Um.jpg

Given that the IOC has pledged full gender equality by Paris 2024 I wouldn’t be surprised if Artistic Swimming was in some real jeopardy.

29 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Given that the IOC has pledged full gender equality by Paris 2024 I wouldn’t be surprised if Artistic Swimming was in some real jeopardy.

The "new in" is having more women competing. To the IOC gender equality only matters if its for women.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, intoronto said:

The "new in" is having more women competing. To the IOC gender equality only matters if its for women.

Imo they are just destroying the games more and more, not to offend anyone but the thought of E-sport getting a place in the games is completely revolting

• Like 1