website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Sports Programme

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Looking at how late they are with the inclusion of the extreme sports, I can't wait when they include Tetris as an Olympic event 20 years later. 

I love watching the Classic Tetris World Championships. I would support this 100 times more than I support breakdancing.

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

This mixed team is a fallacy. How does it give women more events when men are also competing? If you do not want to add athletes, you add events or transfer them over simple as that. Agenda 2020 although successful in some areas, this gender equality is not there. Women are not competing in some events, and men as well. That is not gender equality.

Reading this on the official program is just horrifying.

image.png

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, thiago_simoes said:

I love watching the Classic Tetris World Championships. I would support this 100 times more than I support breakdancing.

I would support it, but only if they get these guys as the official commentators.

Paris 2024 will be the first Olympics with zero 100+ participants individual events since Melbourne 1956 (!). Rome 1960 could have afforded something Paris will not. Wow, that just fails to make any sense whatsoever.

Meanwhile, rather interestingly, artistic gymnastics will now become the sport with the largest individual event.

#banbestmen