website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

Amazing teaser by @vinipereira :wub: can´t wait for the contest, I already expect something absolutely memorable

@amen09 Thank for your Great job. I know how much time and effort it require, and you did it bravely. Congrats, and thanks again for the whole weekend, It was a really dramatic and funny edition. :yes

Just now, rybak said:

And who will host next edition of Open Contest? You will take it or will be game again?

I need to consult all the Totallympics family of course but I think I would be proud to hand one of TISC's loyal serving members, our @dezbee2008 an opportunity to welcome us to her part of the world.

I would love to put on another edition from Ireland and welcome you all here again but I know there are so many of you who wish the same thing and want to have the opportunity to express your creativity and I want to encourage that.

@mrv86 was right, there was once a rule in place about rankings determining who gets to host next and this was taken away last time because there were so many people expressing a wish to host, including previous hosts. The compromise was to weigh the game of luck in favour of new candidates (all the previous hosts were put into one pot and the new candidates in other pots so their chances were increased.

I don't know how you all want this decided but I would be glad to have your opinions because as you know, these matters are never easy for one person to make a call on.

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I need to consult all the Totallympics family of course but I think I would be proud to hand one of TISC's loyal serving members, our @dezbee2008 an opportunity to welcome us to her part of the world.

I would love to put on another edition from Ireland and welcome you all here again but I know there are so many of you who wish the same thing and want to have the opportunity to express your creativity and I want to encourage that.

@mrv86 was right, there was once a rule in place about rankings determining who gets to host next and this was taken away last time because there were so many people expressing a wish to host, including previous hosts. The compromise was to weigh the game of luck in favour of new candidates (all the previous hosts were put into one pot and the new candidates in other pots so their chances were increased.

I don't know how you all want this decided but I would be glad to have your opinions because as you know, these matters are never easy for one person to make a call on.

i said some post ago that for me Dezbee must organize the next if she wants, the rankings for me are useful when we have some candidates and its helps to determinate who will be, in this case Jur and Damian are too news in the forum to have this privilege, you organizated one in the past and we are UNDER Dezbee, so she has to be for me.

3 minuty temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

I support idea that @dezbee2008 would be next host of open contest :yes