website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

1 hour ago, dcro said:

So far we haven't had more than 7 Committee members at one contest, at least since 2016 Open when our inteligence found the proof of their existence.

:CAN:CHI:DEN:EST:IRI:ITA:LTU:NED:TUN:TUR

The first and most important step of belonging in this committee is learning how to spell the word committee.

I don't know if it's the Anglo-Saxons

If it's the Norse men

The French

or the combination of all of them, but this forum might be the only reason why I can spell it without fear to this day.

There's a small chance I won't be able to be online at 18.00, but since there's a 1.30h dinner break right after the Dutch vote, is it a problem if I'm 15-30 minutes later?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, Bohemia said:

I must have missed something because everytime you talk about the "committee" I don't know what it's about :lol: 

It's nothing, stop snooping around.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, Bohemia said:

I must have missed something because everytime you talk about the "committee" I don't know what it's about :lol: 

It's a group of nations that never failed to give points to the eventual winner. :d

Who knows what's happening behind the closed doors of the Committee... Discussion about who should win this? Followed by propaganda that will make other users agree with them? One can only guess...

But they delivered big time at the last two contests.

2799f59e825e476aaca61fdbfe6a21fb.png

ff9ea8d144e1444abc902577bcb53eb6.png

#banbestmen