website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2021

Totallympics

23 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Osaka wins something becoming really normal nowadays simply Serena in the making, she can even exceed what Serena has achieved :d

Not so fast. WTA has become very chimeric in recent years. Osaka has all the Big Tech support so she's gonna be sold like a new super star but I don't see such a level of dominance that the likes of Evert, Navratilova or Graf enjoyed before. She is very good on hard courts but clay and grass are not her best surfaces. She hasn't even reached Round 4 in Roland Garros and Wimbledon yet!

55 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Not so fast. WTA has become very chimeric in recent years. Osaka has all the Big Tech support so she's gonna be sold like a new super star but I don't see such a level of dominance that the likes of Evert, Navratilova or Graf enjoyed before. She is very good on hard courts but clay and grass are not her best surfaces. She hasn't even reached Round 4 in Roland Garros and Wimbledon yet!

yeah , that's the same thing i was thinking about , the challenge now for her is to prove that she's not only a hard court player , she can win outside this surface , with her mentality she's got i think she can