website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2021 Thread

Wumo

8 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

Also Matt Lawton of the Times liked a tweet implying Jacobs is doping after the news about Ujah testing positive broke. I feel like the Times is not going to stop digging on that 

And they shouldn't. It's so fucking obvious...

4 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

And they shouldn't. It's so fucking obvious...

To not run the rest of the season makes me think he knows he won’t be caught back home and would be protected by some form of corrupt national doping agency. Athletes times don’t normally drop that quickly if he didn’t actually dope for the rest of the year. 

"Are you hurt?" "But who gives a fuck now"...I think anyone who watched videos made from the stands of the first words between his coach and Jacobs after the 4x100 knew he was going to be out for a while.

He might be doping but he's not the one who tested positive so far :lol: British journalists have to prove it instead of making vague references Ryan Murphy-style

9 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

"Are you hurt?" "But who gives a fuck now"...I think anyone who watched videos made from the stands of the first words between his coach and Jacobs after the 4x100 knew he was going to be out for a while.

He might be doping but he's not the one who tested positive so far :lol: British journalists have to prove it instead of making vague references Ryan Murphy-style

Yes, because anti-doping tests have been sooooooooo efficient to catch cheaters for the last decades obviously. I can't believe people still use that non-argument on a sports forum in 2021.

PS: British journalists are among the only ones to have dig up some dirt on their own athletes.

12 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

I wonder if Jacobs has been poorly advised and should have gone all out with saying how he is injured. It could help his reputation even more in Italy as him getting injured while taking his country to gold would be forever remembered.