website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2021 Thread

Wumo

7 hours ago, Orangehair43 said:

Details  within the article reveal Jacobs was the only member of the 100m field not part of the AIU’s elite testing field (I am surprised Adegoke was)

English journalism is a shit :lol:

Edited by Gianlu33

Well what do you know, nice juicy transfusion to get that old edge off.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

How much notice do other athletes get of teammates testing positive - I presume p not much as Zhanell Hughes was on Instagram less than a hour ago posting pics which I really doubt he would do if he knew what was about to be announced. 

20 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

How much notice do other athletes get of teammates testing positive - I presume p not much as Zhanell Hughes was on Instagram less than a hour ago posting pics which I really doubt he would do if he knew what was about to be announced. 

Whoopsie!

ukZSjtw.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Whoopsie!

ukZSjtw.png

I presume then even CJ didn’t know until after then he had tested positive. 

he would have been tested on Friday after the race, No mention of tests from earlier in the games and if they were also positive or negative. 

I wonder if he will seek to use a contamination or poisoning defence - it seems to be the go to defence in Athletics atm. 

Waaaaaait a minute. This ain't over yet!

Spoiler

Ss3t8uX.png