website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

OBS commentator (who also works for FEI tv) just loves talking over the music in freestyles.

And he does it up to the point where it becomes insufferable, mostly since his comments add absolutely nothing of value.

So grateful that there is an "ambient sound" option on the ESP player. :yes

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

OBS commentator (who also works for FEI tv) just loves talking over the music in freestyles.

And he does it up to the point where it becomes insufferable, mostly since his comments add absolutely nothing of value.

So grateful that there is an "ambient sound" option on the ESP player. :yes

The Danish expert commentator started talking a lot but now he mainly speaks when it's really good or really bad.

Really helpful for me as I really don't understand much :p

1 minute ago, Agger said:

The Danish expert commentator started talking a lot but now he mainly speaks when it's really good or really bad.

Really helpful for me as I really don't understand much :p

I approve that kind of commentary. :d

But this OBS guy talks about some random previous achievements (or even more random trivia) in the middle of the performance.

#banbestmen

How very interesting that Nanna used the same music and the same floorplan Daniel Bachmann Andersen used riding this horse. :d

Only Daniel tended to take greater risks in his lines. :p At least that time when he scored over 86%.

#banbestmen

:POR Torres did an amazing test. Fantastic highlights and great music. Chapeau! :hatoff: Of course he is currently stuck in a certain judging drawer so he scored accordingly.

Meanwhile Carl Mehster got overscored. Peters should have definitely stayed ahead, if not Merrald.

#banbestmen