website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, NearPup said:

IB4 Japan wins a complete shock gold in team eventing.

Gold would indeed be shocking, but a medal would not. :p They have invested a lot and have finished 4th at the 2018 WEG.

#banbestmen

How is it going for Blom and Boonzaaijer? I mean, I can check the results, but I have no idea if this is what they were expected to do in dressage, worse or better :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How is it going for Blom and Boonzaaijer? I mean, I can check the results, but I have no idea if this is what they were expected to do in dressage, worse or better :d 

They both did well. Especially when compared to others - there were plenty of sketchy tests.

The only bigger issue came when The Quizmaster had an argument with Blom on the very last movement (avg 4.3), but that's about it.

#banbestmen

Cross-country day :woohoo:

Super short course - optimum time around 7:45. Usually, shorter course means tougher time, due to lower number of galloping sections. But then again, the time could prove easy anyway. We just have to wait and see.

:SWE Sweden entered a substitution. Ludwig Svennerstal -> Sara Algotsson Ostholt. 20 penalties.

#banbestmen