website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Definite entries with listed reserves are now available here.

https://inside.fei.org/fei/games/olympic/tokyo-2020

I guess now we know all the team members + reserves.

But at the same time, I sincerely hope, in the case of Czech Republic, that Zvara is accidentally listed as a reserve due to an alphabet... I can't imagine any sane person putting him on the Czech bench. :wacko:

#banbestmen

5b2e32688d8e1614586cf49cbdf4cebe.0.jpg

That's why one of our best riders Sameh El dahan wasn't chosen for cousin of a big businessman in Egypt and for another rider that the federation president forces over everybody this is how it goes in such corrupted federations, even when they don't support him with a cent they also kill him and strip his right to Play at Olympics, but ofc in qualifications he can participate to win the quota I really hated this team and this corrupted federation president who runs our NOC and even wanted to destroy my favourite team Zamalek before start of season

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225145446133624&id=1543813888

Big amount of support for him On his timeline, I had hope until the last day that they're Going to change this disaster but this is what corruption does, I really won't be surprised if he represents a gulf country 

18 hours ago, thepharoah said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225145446133624&id=1543813888

Big amount of support for him On his timeline, I had hope until the last day that they're Going to change this disaster but this is what corruption does, I really won't be surprised if he represents a gulf country 

Easily the most controversial selection for these Games... :facepalm: I can see that Sameh El Dahan even got all the paperwork in order for Suma's Zorro, but yeah, could not break the wall of corruption...

#banbestmen

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

Easily the most controversial selection for these Games... :facepalm: I can see that Sameh El Dahan even got all the paperwork in order for Suma's Zorro, but yeah, could not break the wall of corruption...

he was told that she's very old and she's actually 17 or 18 so he was planning to participate with WKD AIMEZ MOI which he got the silver medal in longiness global champions tour in Paris but he was also told that she lacks enough experience and it'd be a gambling if she participates in Olympics , that's what i was told by the Egyptian federation president today which i know very well is such bullshit 

On 10/07/2021 at 01:24, dcro said:

Definite entries with listed reserves are now available here.

https://inside.fei.org/fei/games/olympic/tokyo-2020

I guess now we know all the team members + reserves.

But at the same time, I sincerely hope, in the case of Czech Republic, that Zvara is accidentally listed as a reserve due to an alphabet... I can't imagine any sane person putting him on the Czech bench. :wacko:

He has done great results recently. But on the other hand, Kamil Papoušek had also great performances this year. I thought he would be the one being fourth. But now, I think it is obvious that Zvára should be the reserve. Anyways, neither COC nor federation has claimed who will be the reserve yet .... Maybe they are still planning to somehow involve all 4 as I mentioned before. One would be replaced for either individual or team event .....