website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Team Sizes

Just now, dcro said:

Technically (and officially), it should be 5 in equestrian, but it seems the NOCs are very eager to count all those P athletes.

Yeah, well, I am not sure. They are maybe planning to let participate different athletes in team and individual competitions. Not sure. 

11 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

:CZE CZECH REPUBLIC (Update 2020/07/07)

117 Athletes

Archery - 1

Athletics - 30

Basketball - 12

Canoeing - 8
Cycling - 7

Equestrian - 6

Fencing - 2

Golf - 2

Gymnastics - 2

Judo - 2

Modern Pentathlon - 2

Rowing - 7

Sailing - 1

Shooting - 8

Sport Climbing - 1

Swimming - 9

Table Tennis - 3

Tennis - 6

Triathlon - 2

Beach Volleyball - 4

Weightlifting - 1

Wrestling - 1

6 equestrian ?

4 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

6 equestrian ?

Well, one should be a reserve in Jumping event. They announced it this way. I am not sure whether they are thinking to let participate different squad in team and individual competition ..... They announced 4 riders in Jumping event. 

1 minute ago, Jan Linha said:

Well, one should be a reserve in Jumping event. They announced it this way. I am not sure whether they are thinking to let participate different squad in team and individual competition ..... They announced 4 riders in Jumping event. 

This is what seemed to me, it seems to me that the reserves do not count in the Olympic lists

4 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

This is what seemed to me, it seems to me that the reserves do not count in the Olympic lists

Well, as I said. I am not sure whether the 4th rider is a reserve of whether they are planning to let 3 riders participate in the individual event and later change one for the team event.....

CRO.gif Croatia - 59 (7 Athletics - 2 Boxing - 1 Canoeing Slalom - 2 Canoeing Sprint - 1 Cycling - 2 Gymnastics Artistic - 3 Judo - 1 Karate - 3 Rowing - 4 Sailing - 4 Shooting - 2 Swimming - 3 Table Tennis - 4 Taekwondo - 6 Tennis - 12 Water Polo - 2 Wrestling)

#banbestmen