website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Team Sizes

:NZL   211 (Doesn't include any reserves)

I've gone through the list of athletes and the only sports in which there are changes to the figures you already have are below.

Athletics - 13 (+9)

Badminton - 0 (-1)

Diving - 1 (-1)

Judo - 0 (-1)

Sailing - 10 (-1)

Swimming - 7 (+4)

7 minutes ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

Pleasecan anyonefrom GreatBritain correct me if i am weong, the theams in Rugby andand Hocky isent it all Ireland,, not Ulster och freestaststeam, and it will betreeoristeam.

I’m not sure what you’re asking but I suspect you’re asking about the make of the British and Irish rugby and hockey teams? 

People from Northern Ireland are included in the hockey squads for both Ireland and GB

There are no people from Northern Ireland in either rugby squad, but Max McFarland of GB is an Irish citizen and qualified for Scotland through his grandfather. 

Also, none of this matters. 

10 minutes ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

Pleasecan anyonefrom GreatBritain correct me if i am weong, the theams in Rugby andand Hocky isent it all Ireland,, not Ulster och freestaststeam, and it will betreeoristeam.

Rugby 7s - All players born in the island of Ireland play for Ireland as they have done in the 15 man game since the nineteenth century. 

Hockey - Players from Northern Ireland can choose who they compete for but if they choose to play for GB they have to play their international rugby for England, Scotland or Wales outside the Olympics.

It's complicated. I shouldn't worry about it if Inwere you.

:DOM   66 (including reserves?)

https://colimdo.org/titulares/presidente-abinader-entrego-la-bandera-delegacion-jjoo-tokio/

The NOC has confirmed the total number of athletes but I can't find a breakdown for the number of individuals competing in each of the ten sports in which they have qualified.