website statistics

Men's Water Polo Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

No disrespect to Greece, but I think there's a chance that this :SRB v :ESP SF was the real final, and I would say the same thing if we would be in the final. Based on how the tournament was going I started thinking that this is Spain's time for the gold, but I guess the Serbians had different ideas. We will have a really hard fight for the bronze against Spain.  

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Meanwhile, our team of golden age divas can't stop complaining about having to play 5-8 place matches. This includes the coach (WTF?).

Poor them.

To be fair, why are they playing those games, it's beyong meaingless

4 hours ago, Vektor said:

No disrespect to Greece, but I think there's a chance that this :SRB v :ESP SF was the real final, and I would say the same thing if we would be in the final. Based on how the tournament was going I started thinking that this is Spain's time for the gold, but I guess the Serbians had different ideas. We will have a really hard fight for the bronze against Spain.  

Well to be honest I thought we had to beat Hungary to win a medal, and that if we lost to you then we would have finished 4th.

But now that we are in the final as the underdog I think we have a chance and there's no pressure on us. We will see...