website statistics

Men's Volleyball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Today’s matches are very entertaining so far. I was a little worried earlier because first matches felt more VNL-like but now it really feels like Olympic level volleyball. 

18 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Sad news @MHSN can you tell me why this is important for Iranian? Kubiak has over 400 000 comments from Iranian full of hate also. 

Screenshot_20210726_182436_com.instagram.android.jpg

this is why I never care about social media and almost never use it. too many stupid kids out there.

and unlike what you guys may think this is not a serious thing for them. some kinds of trolling. most of comments are jokes. they try to beat each other in writing stupid jokes. it's just wasting time for them, nothing serious. even if Kubiak comes to Iran tomorrow most of these kids will line up taking photograph with him. this is not out of anger. this is just stupidity.

I think this "culture" started with Messi and 2014 World Cup draw. (while he is extremely popular here like every other place in the world) I remember when Dimitri Payet injured C. Ronaldo in Euro 2016 final, the same thing happened to his social media pages. and you can see both Payet and Ronaldo have nothing to do with Iran. some kids do this and invite their stupid friends to follow and like a snowball it gets bigger and bigger.

bottom line. don't take what's happening in social media seriously