website statistics

Men's Volleyball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Now that this torture is over, please, bye Bruno, Wallace, Maurício Souza, Maurício Borges and especially bye Renan. I have never seen such a bad coach in my life. 

I hope that fourth place is enough for our federation to fire him. :fingers:

1 minute ago, hoversaBR said:

Now that this torture is over, please, bye Bruno, Wallace, Maurício Souza, Maurício Borges and especially bye Renan. I have never seen such a bad coach in my life. 

I hope that fourth place is enough for our federation to fire him. :fingers:

I second that. No bolsominions at the podium makes me happy, but it would be even better if they don't return at all to the team.

Argentina, wow, that is awesome :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I second that. No bolsominions at the podium makes me happy, but it would be even better if they don't return at all to the team.

The worst thing about having to put up with these players in Brazil is knowing that they are not the best options we have. I feel sorry for the new players who deserved the medal, especially Douglas, who will probably be massacred, as he was in the semifinals. :(

Well, but anyway, I think this time our veterans won't make "17" with their hands. :d

6 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

The worst thing about having to put up with these players in Brazil is knowing that they are not the best options we have. I feel sorry for the new players who deserved the medal, especially Douglas, who will probably be massacred, as he was in the semifinals. :(

Douglas can't do miracles after being underused for most of the competition. While I do feel bad for him, he'll be fine (already a gold medalist etc).

One of the most shameful moments in the history of Brazilian sports. Probably the biggest humiliation our volleyball team has ever suffered. It's one thing to lose to a big powerhouse with lots of funding. It's a completely different thing to lose to Argentina, with all due respect.

I hope most of the people involved in this mess are never allowed to go back to the National team.

16 hours ago, NaBUru38 said:

Argentina vs Brazil will be thrilling.

Hats off, you called it. I confess that deep down I thought it would be a walk in the park for Brazil, even though the match against Argentina in the preliminary round was very intense.

Anyway, congratulations to Argentina for absolutely earning this bronze medal.