website statistics

Men's Volleyball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Jeez. If there’s a team that deserves a place in any Olympic semifinals, it’s definitely Polish volleyball team. Being among the best teams for so long and additionally a world champion. 

Well, I hope Argentina will surprise us and win it all.

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Woooo

I didn't watch the games (work) but I was nervously following the scores all the time. One of the best days for me as a sports fan, hopefully thursday will be even better one.

Please, win this. 

19 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Well, you can't win with a ridiculous coach like that. It's sad to know that one day you have a Bernardinho, the next you have a Renan.

Douglas was right there, but sadly was underused. The fact that Brazil got to SF having Thales as a libero is a miracle (but I agree the coach is the one to blame).

I want a medal purely to boost Brazil on medal table, but we all know they only care about gold.

3 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Douglas was right there, but sadly was underused. The fact that Brazil got to SF having Thales as a libero is a miracle (but I agree the coach is the one to blame).

I want a medal purely to boost Brazil on medal table, but we all know they only care about gold.

Not only Douglas, but Isac, Alan and Cachopa too, who are players I like and for me are unfairly on the bench.

The feeling is that in times of difficulty like this the coach has no reaction. It was the same thing at the 2018 world championships.

I find it interesting in technical times as no player listens to him, it's extremely ridiculous.

And about Thales, it's his fault too, because he spent the entire Olympic cycle with a libero to receive the ball (Thales) and another to defend (Maique). Then he arrived at the Olympics with half a libero, pathetic.