website statistics

Women's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2021

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Belgium is no slouch, but i wouldn't say they are favorites against Russia. People must have went big for a Belgium win.

I think the reason for the odds is that Russia is not here with the best team 

5 players from Tokio are missing incl Gonchareva if I am not mistaken 

Can't believe we actually played our best match, when it matter the most. :yikes: Definitely one of the best matches ever, that i have seen, from a BG women's national team. If only it wasn't for that set 4 final drama. Like it was 23-15 and 24-19 or so, until finally closing it out in the last moment for 25-23. 

Polska were cruising in set 1 and everything was going as expected, but then i think they were shocked by how much we raised the level. It definitely shocked me as well :d Stysiak lost the plot after a couple of unsuccessful attacks and things went awry. Now they are going to the other bracket with Turkey and then Serbia.  

37 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Can't believe we actually played our best match, when it matter the most. :yikes: Definitely one of the best matches ever, that i have seen, from a BG women's national team. If only it wasn't for that set 4 final drama. Like it was 23-15 and 24-19 or so, until finally closing it out in the last moment for 25-23. 

Polska were cruising in set 1 and everything was going as expected, but then i think they were shocked by how much we raised the level. It definitely shocked me as well :d Stysiak lost the plot after a couple of unsuccessful attacks and things went awry. Now they are going to the other bracket with Turkey and then Serbia.  

I just had deja vu of what happened in the match of our men's team against France at Olympics. Good first set and then everything collapsed as players started to believe for easy win against tough opponent. Luckily in this case tournament isn't so important and we are qualified to next round either way.