website statistics

Men's Handball EHF European Championship 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Belle said:

So why didn’t the referees even looked at France’s illegal goal against Sweden ? It was fixed as hell. 

They didn't dare to end the game! They were covard but not cheaters!

1 minute ago, lapaj said:

They didn't dare to end the game! They were covard but not cheaters!

Sorry but it’s clear it was fixed. Once again if this happened in Germany what exactly do you think will happen in Paris then? 

I have a problem with the Frenchmen support this. 

Don't know if I'll call France cheaters or call the tournament rigged, but it is actually pretty damn worrying.

Nachevski/Nikolov are supposed to be one of the best pairs in the world. How can't they "dare to end the game"?

Especially worrying considering that they've been under investigation for match fixing earlier (and even then they were still active).

We've seen some unusually big misses from the refs in the tournament. I certainly hope they'll take the problem seriously.

But well... Next time it's under the supervision of Dr. Mustafa. That's when things really get worrying.

12 hours ago, Belle said:

Please if the referee didn’t watch the Var for an illegal goal in Germany then what will happen in Paris do you think? Sorry but this sport is dead for me when not all team have the same chance. 

Why complain like that , Theirry henry did the job at 1:14

12 hours ago, Belle said:

Sorry but it’s clear it was fixed. Once again if this happened in Germany what exactly do you think will happen in Paris then? 

And dubious calls were made too against France in its home Rugby World Cup a few months ago. What exactly do you think will happen in Paris then you dumbass ?

3 hours ago, SalamAkhi said:

And dubious calls were made too against France in its home Rugby World Cup a few months ago. What exactly do you think will happen in Paris then you dumbass ?

Of course is not good if this happened to France. But still this is worrying for the handball going on to Paris. 

Btw why do you talk about the Rugby? According you it must have been totally correct decision right? 

Edited by Belle