website statistics

Water Polo 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

9 minutes ago, dareza said:

I think this is nice start for Slovkia. Your team will play 2x against Serbia and that can be very good for them. They can fight for second place at the end. Romania is not so strong :)

we are with Serbia in the same group ? well, it promises a lot of goals :d

hm..who know, I always thought that we are not so extremely bad in this sport and that in some perfect day we have capacity to reach something (meaning at least beat once a stronger opponent or so...), but somehow we never managed to achieve anything mentionable (if we not count the qualification for Sydney 2000, even if we did lost all matches there, I´m still considering it as our biggest success in water polo)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

we are with Serbia in the same group ? well, it promises a lot of goals :d

hm..who know, I always thought that we are not so extremely bad in this sport and that in some perfect day we have capacity to reach something (meaning at least beat once a stronger opponent or so...), but somehow we never managed to achieve anything mentionable (if we not count the qualification for Sydney 2000, even if we did lost all matches there, I´m still considering it as our biggest success in water polo)

you have one medal in junior world championship :d

Japan won the Asian Championship after beating Kazakhstan 7-6 in the final

http://www.asc2016tokyo.org/download.php?id=50&file=2

but surprisingly Iran managed to bring China into the penalties , even though they lost the bronze medal !

http://www.asc2016tokyo.org/download.php?id=49&file=2

still it was a big surprise since 2002 we never were close to big 3 of Asian water polo. even though they lost big time to Japan and Kazakhstan. there is still a big gap.

In the women's side, China won the gold as usual, Japan 2nd, Kazakhstan 3rd.

http://www.asc2016tokyo.org/download.php?id=2&file=1

Edited by MHSN

• 3 weeks later...

On December 23rd, our national team will play exhibition game vs team world as captain Zivko Gocic and center Slobodan Nikic retire from national team

Team world: 

:GRE Christos Afroudakis, :MNE Mladjan Janovic, :MNE Aleksandar Ivovic, :MNE Predrag Jokic, :MNE Milos Scepanovic, :SRB Marko Avramovic, :SRB:BRA Slobodan Soro, :CRO Paulo Obradovic, :CRO Luka Loncar, :HUN Denes Varga, :HUN Daniel Varga, :HUN Gabor Kiss, :HUN Norbert Madaras, :SVK Lukas Seman

@hckosice :d

6 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

On December 23rd, our national team will play exhibition game vs team world as captain Zivko Gocic and center Slobodan Nikic retire from national team

Team world: 

:GRE Christos Afroudakis, :MNE Mladjan Janovic, :MNE Aleksandar Ivovic, :MNE Predrag Jokic, :MNE Milos Scepanovic, :SRB Marko Avramovic, :SRB:BRA Slobodan Soro, :CRO Paulo Obradovic, :CRO Luka Loncar, :HUN Denes Varga, :HUN Daniel Varga, :HUN Gabor Kiss, :HUN Norbert Madaras, :SVK Lukas Seman

@hckosice :d

nice :d he is in pretty nice company, even I know most of these names. It must be for him a amazing feeling to be invited with such stars :)

• 2 weeks later...

3rd FINA Youth women's World Championship (U18) - 2016 New Zealand

1. :RUS Russia

2. :ESP Spain

3. :ITA Italy

4. :NED Netherlands

5. :USA United States of America

6. :GRE Greece

7. :CHN China

8. :HUN Hungary

9. :AUS Australia

10. :NZL New Zealand

11. :CAN Canada

12. :GER Germany

13. :JPN Japan

14. :RSA South Africa

15. :MEX Mexico

Brazil did not appear :dunno:

Edited by DaniSRB

I was today on match Serbia against Team World. And it was really great. :)

moment of the match was this (Im not sure that this allowed in official match :lol:):

It is really sad that Nikic and Gocic retired from NT. :(They are truly champions :yes