website statistics

Tennis at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Tsitsipas vs Tiafoe possible second round. Tiafoe just beat him at Wimbledon :hairpull:

Sakkari vs Kontaveit first round. Maria should win but that's a tricky first round considering how many much weaker players are in this draw. Happy she got Svitolina in third round instead of Barty/Osaka/Sabalenka though.

33 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Tsitsipas vs Tiafoe possible second round. Tiafoe just beat him at Wimbledon :hairpull:

Sakkari vs Kontaveit first round. Maria should win but that's a tricky first round considering how many much weaker players are in this draw. Happy she got Svitolina in third round instead of Barty/Osaka/Sabalenka though.

This is the same hard , as in the USO , where Eli Monfils reached last year the semifinal ?

But both need to get to the third round first.

18 minutes ago, Illya said:

This is the same hard , as in the USO , where Eli Monfils reached last year the semifinal ?

But both need to get to the third round first.

Elina is a very good player! I did not mean that disrespectfully in any way. However the other three girls I mentioned are very strong this year, and Elina hasn't had a great season. Also Maria beat Elina on hard courts a couple of times already, and she struggles against the other three.

13 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Elina is a very good player! I did not mean that disrespectfully in any way. However the other three girls I mentioned are very strong this year, and Elina hasn't had a great season. Also Maria beat Elina on hard courts a couple of times already, and she struggles against the other three.

I mean , that Elina at first could win Siegemund and Tomlianovic . If she do this - this would be a very big progress