website statistics

Judo IJF World Tour 2021

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

It looks like it, and not just her. I checked the draw yesterday and we had two female judokas at this event. Now we don't have any. If the Hungarian Judo Federation says anything on this matter, I will inform you here. 

Thanks. The draw has Lærke Olsen getting a bye. Guess she's in luck. Will certainly help her Olympic chances!

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

Thanks. The draw has Lærke Olsen getting a bye. Guess she's in luck. Will certainly help her Olympic chances!

it will increase its lead over israel, spain and the czech republic, it is well placed, the european championships will be formidable and will change the situation in the olympic standings

For us it all comes down to the World Championships in Budapest anyway. I mean, not really, the other events matter, obviously, but we are very lucky that the most important event for the Olympic qualification in our country, so if some Hungarian judokas can't collect enough points in Budapest, they don't deserve to be in Tokyo. 

I guess it was only a matter of time that this happened to Hungarian athletes: Szofi Özbas and Szabina Gercsák are in quarantine. One of Özbas' tests were positive (other was negative) and Gercsák is her roommate, both of them will stay in quarantine for 10 days in Turkey, which also means that they can't prepare for the ECh...

For us in Israel this competition and every other after that, is all about getting more athletes to the Olympics with an emphasis on the women’s categories,all of those who 99% secured a place are training instead.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The first IJF World Tours competition was the Zagreb Grand Prix is done

Zagreb Grand Prix 2021 Result/ IJF.org

The Grand Slam Paris, is in 3 weeks, but also it is a competition with no big headliner on many division. 

The entries : Paris Grand Slam 2021 Entries List / IJF.org